Discover the city of six bridges with this Porto Night Tour. Explore its charming streets, walk past its lively bars and stop to enjoy tastings of its deliciously famous wines.
Porto Night Tour
At 6.30 pm we'll meet near the San Bento train station and start walking towards Rua dos Clérigos, one of the city's most famous areas because of the Torre dos Clérigos. We'll admire this impressive architectural work that has witnessed Porto's history for over 250 years.
Following on, we'll go to one of the bars in the area to taste a tawny category wine, a vintage red that is characterised by mixing wines from different vintages. If you have never tried it, you'll be surprised by its delicate taste.
The tour will continue to Cadeia da Relação, the former appellate court and prison of Oporto. We'll spend a few minutes observing it while our guide tells us its history.
Next, we'll head towards the south and visit another bar to taste a ruby category wine, a red with a much brighter and intense colour than the previous wine. Will you be able to distinguish the nuances that differentiate them?
Afterwards, we'll walk through the illuminated streets of Porto as we approach the Douro River. Then we'll go to the other bank by crossing one of the most iconic bridges of the city, the Louis I bridge while enjoying the impressive views. You'll understand why it is one of the best places to capture a beautiful picture.
We'll arrive at the Esplanada do Teleferico and taste one of Porto's most special drinks, the Tonic Port. If the name suggests something similar to gin and tonic you're not wrong, it is a white wine that tastes very similar to the world-famous cocktail.
The tour will end at 9:30 pm in the Esplanada do Teleferico. From here you can continue enjoying the city nightlife at your leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 29.60
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
352 Rua de Mouzinho da Silveira