Explore the vibrant and historic city in a fastest and comfortable way with this Porto Tuk Tuk Tour. Hop on and discover the charm of Portugal's second-largest city, you'll be sure to enjoy!
Porto Tuk Tuk Tour
We'll meet at the time of your choice at Calçada de Vandoma, where we'll be waiting for you with a tuk tuk to start the tour of Porto. Let's explore the city!
The first monument we'll pass by is the Cathedral, built in the 11th century. Then, the tour will continue to the Episcopal Palace and the emblematic station of Sao Bento. We'll stop for a glass of Port Wine while enjoying the best views of the Portuguese city.
Following on, our next stop will be Avenida dos Aliados to see Praça de Carlos Alberto and the Fountain of the Lions. We'll stop for 10 minutes to admire the Carmo and Dos Carmelitas churches, the Stock Exchange Palace, the Jardim do Infante Don Enrique and the Ferreira Borges Market.
The last stop will be at the Monastery of Serra do Pilar. 15 minutes later, we'll get back on the tuk tuk to pass in front of the São Jao National Theatre.
The tour will end at the starting point after two hours of fun.
Tuk Tuk Capacity
The tuk tuks have a maximum capacity of 3 people per vehicle.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 2|
|Tuk Tuk Tour||
Tuk Tuk Tour
Per personUS$ 35
under 2not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Tuk Tuk transport.
English speaking guide.
A glass of wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calçada de Vandoma.