Discover Porto's oldest wine cellars, enjoy their port and feel like a local trying the most traditional dishes in the most typical bars. There's no better way to discover the true taste of Porto!
Porto Wine Tour + Fontesca Cellars Visit
We'll leave from the meeting point at 4 pm and cross over the Dom Luís I bridge. As we cross we'll be able to admire the wonderful views... a perfect photo opportunity!
The tour will continue to the Fonseca winery for a guided tour and a tasting of 2 Port wines, a wine experience we'll never forget!
To get the true taste of the city, we'll head into two of its most typical bars, and just like a group of locals, we'll taste a Douro wine and a traditional Vinho Verde. Plus, we'll accompany this wine tasting with Portuguese cheese and cold meats making for a complete gastronomic experience!
The tour will end at around 7:00 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3|
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Visit to the Fonseca cellars and port wine tasting.
Visit to two bars in Oporto, with wine tasting in each of them.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (4:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Luis I Bridge, lower level, on the Porto side.