Known as the "Venice of Portugal", Aveiro is a beautiful coastal town, criss-crossed with canals and retaining its traditional atmosphere. We'll pass through it by foot and by boat.
Aveiro and Costa Nova Day Trip Itinerary
Having picked you up at your hotel or the meeting point, we make our way southwards until we find the beautiful coastal city of Aveiro.
Once in Aveiro, we'll enjoy a delightful tour of its historic centre, and it's likely you'll succumb to the temptation of their local sweet pastries, "Ovos Moles", a light mix of egg yolk and sugar, usually served inside small rice paper cases moulded into the shape of a shell or a fish.
Next, we'll take an hour-long cruise on board one of the traditional "Moliceiros" boats, similar in design to the Venetian gondolas, making the most of a tranquil and unforgettable day.
Having finished the cruise we hit the road back to Porto, finishing the excursion at your hotel, or wherever is convenient for you.
Hotel pick up
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between adding a pick up service to your tour, with collection from hotels in Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, or making your own way to the meeting point at the San Bento train station.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
|Tour with pick up||
|Tour without pick up||
US$ 50.10 US$ 45.10
US$ 25 US$ 22.50
Tour with pick up
Children between 4 and 12US$ 29.50
Children under 4Free
Tour without pick up
AdultsUS$ 50.10 US$ 45.10
Children between 4 and 12US$ 25 US$ 22.50
Children under 4Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
Transport in a minibus.
Official English speaking guide.
Hour long boat trip.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the excursion include pick up in appartments?
A - No, the local provider will indicate which is the closest hotel to your appartment to pick you up there.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
352 Rua Mouzinho da Silveira.