Porto’s metro lines
- Line A (Blue): Estádio do Dragão - Senhor de Matosinhos.
- Line B (Red): Estádio do Dragão - Póvoa de Varzim.
- Line C (Green): Estádio do Dragão - ISMAI.
- Line E (Purple): Estádio do Dragão – Airport.
- Line F (Orange): Fânzeres - Senhora da Hora.
Out of all the stops, the most important is Trinidade. It is where all the lines meet, including the yellow line.
Porto Metro opens every day at 6 am and the last train departs at 1 am. Depending on the time of day, the metro can pass every 4 to 15 minutes.