Generally, prices in Porto are quite inexpensive, especially eating out and entry fees to museums and attractions.
Keep in mind that in Porto, churches are free to visit and most sights are quite accessible.
We’ve written up a list with prices of some of Porto’s products:
Food and beverages
- A large coffee: 1,20€ (US$1.3)
- A traditional pastry: 0,90€ (US$1)
- A restaurant’s daily menu in an average priced restaurant: 4,50€ (US$5)
- Metro single ticket: 1,20€ (US$1.3) (depends on the zone you travel to).
- 1-Day Andante Card: 7€ (US$7.8).
- 3-Day Andante Card: 15€ (US$16.8).
- 3-Day Tourist Pass (Porto Card): 25€ (US$27.9).
- Taxi from the Airport to the city centre: 30€ (US$33.5) (approximately).
- One night in a centrally-located hotel: 70€ (US$78.1) (approximately).