Discover all of Porto in one day, with this complete tour including food, cruise, a visit to a winery, and wine tasting.
Complete Porto Tour & Tickets
Having picked you up from your hotel at 9 am, we'll make our way to the Batalha neighbourhood to begin our visit.
Over the first part of the tour, we will stop to admire the Sé Cathedral, justifiably classified as a national monument, and the San Bento Station, marvelling at its beautiful mosaic which represents the most important moments in the history and culture of the country.
The tour will then continue along the main streets and squares of the historic centre, such as Baralha Square, Santa Catarina, Café Majestic, the Molhao market and Avenida de los Aliados.
To open your appetite we'll make a brief stop in one of Porto's most famous wineries, to see the production process and try a wine tasting. And after the visit we will eat in a typical Portuguese restaurant from this part of the Ribeira. The menu consists of starters and a choice between two main courses (a francesinha sandwich or cod), dessert, water or wine and coffee. Please let us know when making your booking if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
Having eaten we'll sail upstream in a Rabelo, the traditional Portuguese boat, to pass through the Douro and admire the different bridges which join Porto with Vila Nova de Gaia.
Once back on solid ground, we continue our route around Boavista, Serralves area and Foz, passing by the famous Castle of the Cheese on the city's Atlantic coast. At Foz, you will have free time to enjoy the views, and the beautiful lighthouse there.
Having finished the tour we'll bring you back to the hotel, or to the most convenient drop off point in the city centre.
Hotel pick up
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between adding a pick up service to your tour, with collection from hotels in Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, or making your own way to the meeting point at the San Bento train station. Please note that pick up is only from hotels in the centre of Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia and other types of accommodation (hostels, B&Bs etc) are not included.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 66% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
|Tour with pick up||
|Tour without pick up||
US$ 84.20 US$ 80
US$ 42.10 US$ 40
Tour with pick up
Children between 4 and 12US$ 48.10
Children under 4Free
Tour without pick up
AdultsUS$ 84.20 US$ 80
Children between 4 and 12US$ 42.10 US$ 40
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
Official English speaking guide.
Visit to a winery and Port wine tasting.
Lunch in a restaurant with stunning views (includes starter, main course, dessert and drink).
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Which cellar does the tour visit?
A - Generally Graham's, but this may change depending on availability.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
352 Rua Mouzinho da Silveira.