With this Porto Card, you'll discover all the landmarks and medieval corners of the Ribeira of this beautiful city by the Douro River. And you'll also save time and money – it's a win-win!
The Porto Card includes free admission to the following tourist attractions:
- Casa do Infante
- Romantic Museum
- Paper Money Museum
- Museum of Port Wine
- Casa-Museu Guerra Junqueiro
- Casa-Museu Marta Ortigão
- Porto City Museum
This card includes a map of the city, free admission and discounts to key attractions such as the Palácio da Bolsa, Clérigos Church and Tower, the Casa da Música or the Igreja de São Francisco church.
- On this link, you can check the attractions included.
- This city map will help you to properly plan your visit.
Unlimited Public Transport
With the Porto Card + Transport option, you'll have unlimited access to the entire public transport network in the city for the selected days (1, 2, 3, or 4 days). It includes the subway, buses, and city trains.
How does it work?
You must pickup the Porto Card at one of the tourist offices in order to activate it. The card is activated the first time it's used and is valid for the selected duration: from 1 to 4 days. If, for example, you activate the 1-day card on Monday at 12 pm, it will be valid until Tuesday at 12 pm. The card allows one single access to each attraction or monument included free of charge.
You must bring your booking voucher to any of the following pickup points in Porto to get your card:
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport Tourist Office - open every day from 8 am to 6:30 pm
- Sé Tourist Office - open every day from 9 am to 6 pm
- Porto Welcome Center, in Almeida Garret Square - open every day from 9 am to 7 pm
- Ipoint Aliados Kiosk - open every day from 9 am to 5:30 pm
- On December 31, the offices will be open at normal hours.
- On January 1, the offices will be open during the following hours:
- Sé Tourist Office: 10 am - 6 pm
- Porto Welcome Center: 10 am - 6 pm
- iPoint Aliados: 10 am - 5 pm
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport: 10 am - 6 pm
1 day - 4 days.
Porto Card for the selected duration
Free admission to the main city attractions
Porto tourist map
Unlimited transport (depending on option chosen)
Discounts for museums, stores, and restaurants
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Varies according to the attraction included.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .