Enjoy the city of Porto from a completely unique perspective when you take our fantastic sailboat trip along the beautiful Douro river.
Sailing Tour of Porto
At the chosen time, we will meet up at the docks in Afurada Marina in Porto. There, we will board the sailboat and begin our wonderful cruise along the Douro river.
The journey lasts for around an hour and a half, during which you will witness the stunning Portuguese city, and its 6 beautiful bridges, from an exclusive vantage point. Porto's shoreline, seen from the water, is a sight that you will never forget.
The route will take us from the mouth of the river, where it meets the Atlantic ocean, all the way to the iconic Monastery of Serra do Pilar. Along the way, we will pass emblematic landmarks such as the Luis I bridge, the most famous in Porto, and some of the most prestigious wineries in the city.
The boat cruise is the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the fantastic views on offer of one of Portugal's most charming cities. Throughout the trip, the skipper will be happy to chat with you and answer any questions you have about what you can see from the boat.
After enjoying the tour, we will return the original point of departure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
Children under 5 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English, Spanish, and Portuguese speaking skipper.
Glass of port wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Porto).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).