Hire an electric bike in Porto and discover the picturesque historical centre of the Douro city while being environmentally friendly. Ready to pedal around the old town?
Electric Bike Hire
By hiring an electric bicycle in Porto, you can explore the charming old town of the city at your leisure. You'll have access to a variety of models of a Gitane e-Bike: a two-wheeler with an electric engine. It's an eco-friendly mode of transport, and a way to consider the environment. A great pollution-free alternative to get around the city!
You can ride around Porto's historic centre at a gentle pace. We recommend exploring the banks of the Douro River, where you can spot the famous Don Luis I Bridge. And the old town is unmissable: it's here you'll find symbolic monuments such as the São Bento Station or the Porto Cathedral.
According to the time you have, you can choose one of these three types of rentals:
- Rent between 2 and 4 hours: perfect to pedal briskly around the centre of Porto
- Rent between 5 and 8 hours: great for those who want to explore Porto in more detail
- Rent for 24 hours: you'll be able to go to areas further out, such as the wine region of Vila Nova de Gaia or the Matosinhos beach.
Between 10 am and 6 pm, whichever day of the week you'll be able to pick up the electric bicycle at Rua Alexandre Herculano Loja, 251. You must return the bicycle to the same place no later than 6 pm.
- You must be taller than 5 feet (1.5 metres) to participate in this activity.
- It's compulsory to present your ID card or passport before renting.
- On the day of the activity, you must pay a deposit of € 150 (US$ 166.50) per bike, which will be reimbursed once the bicycle is returned without any defects. The deposit must be paid by credit card.
- For 24 hour rentals, you should indicate a safe place to store the bicycle while you aren't using it.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 16 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Rent between 2 and 4 hours||
|Rent between 5 and 8 hours||
|24 hour rental||
Rent between 2 and 4 hours
Per personUS$ 22.20
Rent between 5 and 8 hours
Per personUS$ 27.70
24 hour rental
Per personUS$ 39.90
2 hours - 1 day.
Electric bicycle rental during the chosen time.
Map of Porto.
150 euro deposit (returned at the end of the tour).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Alexandre Herculano Loja, 251.