Drive an electric car through Porto and discover the main streets and monuments of this beautiful city in the north of Portugal - a different way to go sightseeing!
Porto Electric Car Tour
There are many different ways to get around Porto and see its sights. One of the most fun and exciting is in one of these small yellow two-seater electric cars that you can drive yourself around the beautiful capital city of northern Portugal.
A built-in GPS system will give you simple instructions in English and guide you around Porto to see all its main monuments. What's more, you can make stops wherever you like to take photos and explore!
1 Hour Tour
This option is perfect for seeing all of Porto's main landmarks: the Dom Luís I Bridge, the iconic São Bento railway station, the cathedral... A tour of the most emblematic monuments if you're pressed for time!
2 Hour Tour
If you book this option, as well as visiting the historic centre of Porto, you'll also travel to the nearby town of Vila Nova de Gaia, famous for its wine cellars. You can also visit the Serra do Pilar monastery, where you'll enjoy spectacular views of the Dom Luís I Bridge.
3 Hour Tour
On top of all the previously mentioned sights, with this three-hour route, you'll be able to travel down the iconic Avenida da Boavista, and football fans can also go to the Estádio do Dragão, the city's famous football stadium.
4 Hour Tour
With this four-hour route, you can also take your electric car to places are a little farther from the city centre. How about a getaway to Matosinhos beach? A visit to the magnificent Parque da Cidade park? This is the most complete route.
- You must have a valid Portuguese or international driving licence.
- The passenger must be over 7 years old.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Each vehicle has a maximum capacity of two seats.
- At the beginning of the activity, a deposit of € 100 (US$ 121.60) must be paid, which will be returned to you at the end of the tour if the vehicle is undamaged.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per vehicle (max 2 passengers)|
|1 Hour Tour||
|2 Hour Tour||
|3 Hour Tour||
|4 Hour Tour||
1 Hour Tour
Price per vehicle (max 2 passengers)US$ 42.50
2 Hour Tour
Price per vehicle (max 2 passengers)US$ 72.90
3 Hour Tour
Price per vehicle (max 2 passengers)US$ 91.20
4 Hour Tour
Price per vehicle (max 2 passengers)US$ 109.40
1 - 4 hours.
Electric car rental.
GPS system with voice instructions.
€ 100 (US$ 121.60) deposit (returned at the end of the tour).
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rua Alexandre Herculano.