Discover Porto on your own motorcycle. Ride around the beautiful historic city centre, declared a World Heritage Site. An unmissable experience!
Why rent a scooter in Porto?
Porto at the Douro River mouth houses numerous landmarks and things to do. One of the best ways to discover this hilly city is my scooter. Drive your own two-wheeler and explore the symbols of this Portuguese city such as Liberty Square, the emblematic Dom Luís I Bridge and its imposing Cathedral. Renting a scooter in Oporto also gives you the opportunity to visit other places outside the city centre, such as the impressive Dragon Stadium, home to FC Porto football club.
What model of scooter can I rent?
Your reservation includes the following motorcycle model:
- A 125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar. The driver must be at least 18 years old and have an A1 (for 11KW), A2 (maximum 35KW), A or B (maximum 11KW for both) driving licence.
When you book a scooter, you must specify if it is for 1 or 2 people. If it is for 2 guests, then both can drive the vehicle at different times during the rental period if both have the necessary driving license.
You can pick up the scooter from the shop located at the following address:
- 16 Rua Santo Ildefonso
The shop is open every day of the year (except 1 January and 25 December) from 10:00am to 1:00pm and from 2:00pm to 7:00pm.
- The indicated prices are per scooter, not per person. For example, if two people want to ride one bike (driver and passenger), they should only reserve 1 scooter and choose the option for 2 people.
- When you collect the moped you should sign the contract and leave a security deposit in cash and credit card which will be refunded at the end of the activity.
- When the rental period finishes, the bike should be returned at the same time of the day as it was collected. A partial refund cannot be offered if you choose to return the vehicle before the end of the contracted time. If you return the bike after the contract time has finished, without prior agreement, then you will subject to a €50 penalty. You will also be required to pay the standard rental cost for extra time you have taken.
- The rental cost includes insurance with a €500 excess and roadside assistance. If necessary, extra insurance can be purchased when you collect the vehicle and sign the contract.
- When you return the vehicle, you must ensure there is a full tank of petrol otherwise you will be charged the difference.
- If your driving license is issued by a country that does not belong to the European Union, to a country that does not have an agreement with Spain, you are required to hold the International Driving Permit (IDP). Before booking this activity, make sure you have checked if your driving permit is valid in Portugal.
|125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)||125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)|
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)$ 35.5
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)$ 49.5
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)$ 64.5
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)$ 88
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)$ 93.5
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)$ 121
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)$ 121
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)$ 148
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)$ 175
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)$ 209
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125cc scooter or similar.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical assistance, roadside assistance.
Padlock and trunk (only with the option for 2 people).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Porto local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
P - How to book?
R - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
16 Rua Santo Ildefonso
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts.
If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.