Enjoy a different night, with the best views of the city lit up, enjoying Portuguese gastronomy. And the cherry on top is the fado show, the very soul of Portugal.
Night Tour, Dinner and Fado Show Itinerary
Having picked you up from the hotel we make our way to the historic centre of Porto to get to know the area with the Clérigos Tower, Avenida de los Aliados and the San Bento Station before making our way to the banks of the Douro to enjoy the lights of the city reflected in the water.
Afterwards, we'll get out of the car to enjoy stunning views of Oporto lit up from one of the viewpoints with explanations from a professional guide.
Having enjoyed the charm of the city by night we head to a typical Portuguese restaurant to try the best local dishes as we discover the heart of Portugal thanks to an unforgettable fado show.
Once the dinner and show are over we'll take you back to the hotel or the meeting point so you only have to worry about enjoying your evening.
- Starters (soups and salads)
- Main (a variety of fish and meat options)
- Dessert (fruit salad and sweet pastries)
- Drinks (a choice of wines, water and juices)
Please let us know when you make your booking if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
What is Fado?
Fado is a typically Portuguese style of music, normally with a single voice (fadista) accompanied by one classical guitar and one Portuguese guitar. In 2011 it was declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
Hotel pick up
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between adding a pick up service to your tour, with collection from hotels in Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, or making your own way to the meeting point at the San Bento train station. Please note that pick up is only from hotels in the centre of Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia and other types of accommodation (hostels, B&Bs etc) are not included.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 66% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
|Tour with pick up||
|Tour without pick up||
Tour with pick up
Children between 4 and 12US$ 44.60
Children under 4Free
Tour without pick up
Children between 4 and 12US$ 38.70
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
English speaking guide.
Complete dinner with drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
352 Rua Mouzinho da Silveira.